/*
*/

Thursday, July 19, 2007
ESL requirements

Mag-enroll ka na sa isang ESL class kung parte na ng lengwahe mo araw-araw ang mga katagang ito: Indyoy!

“Nakakagulat ka, you started me!”
“Bring down the house down!”
“I’m the world champion of the World!!!”
“Don’t touch me not!”
“What’s your next class before this?”
“I couldn’t care a damn!”
‘It’s as brand as new.”
“Please me alone!”
“Base-to-base casis.”
“My answers have been prayered.”
“Whatever you say so.”
“Get the most of both worlds.”
“Bahala na sila sa mga batman nila.”
“Hi. I’m Jograd, what’s yours?”
“The feeling is actual.”
“For all intense and purposes.”
“Take things first at a time.”
“You’re barking at the wrong dog.”
“You want to have your cake and bake it too.”
“First and for all.”
“Now and there.”
“I’m only human nature.”
“The sky’s the langit.”
“That’s what I’m talking about it.”
“One of these days is not like the other.”
“So far, so good, so far.”
“Right there and right then.”
“What are friends are for?”
“You can never can tell.”
“Been there, been that.”
“Forget it about it.”
“Give him the benefit of the daw.”
“Well well well. Look do we have here!”
“Let’s give them a big hand of applause.”
“The more the manyer.”
“It’s a no-win-win situation.”
“Burn the bridge when you get there.”
“Anulled and void.”


nads on 3:17 PM