/*
*/

Thursday, August 23, 2007
na-tag ako...


hmmm..... let's start. 1. I have an all purpose, ever reliable BODY CLOCK. no matter how late i sleep on a certain night and how early i should be getting up the following morning i always wake up at the right time... mas maaga pa. kasi determined. Mabibilang mo sa daliri mo ang mga times na na-late ako for something: appoinment, klase, gimik. Siguro dahil na-trauma ako nung elementary ako na pinapunta ako sa harap ng klase tapos sasabihin "Classmates, (in my sobrang tining na kiddy voice) sorry i'm late". Eversince, 15 to thirty minutes na kong maaga for anything.


2. FAN ako na HINDE. i can never really stick on to something that i like (things, movies, personalities, toys, books). those are just "passing" things for me. Kahit siguro mga ilang linggo o buwan eh aliw na aliw ako sa mga bagay/ tao na yon, makalipas ang panahon na yon eh di ko na sila nakagigiliwan. Nothing I can be known or remembered for naman. Extra effort ang kailangan para masustain ko ang aking pagiging fan...kung balak ko maging, eh hinde, mas gusto ko ako yung may fan. harhar

3. I stroll a lot.
I would never ride a jeep/tricycle kung kaya ko naman sya lakarin. I just enjoy the walk, enjoy the scenery, cherish the moment (alone or not). Hanggang sa maligaw ako. That's why kawawa din ang sapatos ko sa akin.

4. I always wondered "Is it a blessing or a spell that I always found myself as the only male in a group". Be it at school kapag projects, or just being in a group setting, most often i'm the only male. Maybe its just instinct or course of habit, coz i'm used to being the only male in the house. I live together with 5 females (huwat!) lola, nanay, ate and my nieces.

5. I don't eat vegetables and fruits (a lot). konti lang ang kinakain kong variety ng prutas at gulay. kahit sabawan mo pa yang gulay ng hershey's choco syrup eh wag mong iexpect na kakainin ko yan. Eew.

6. Im a person of impersonation. gusto kong may ginagaya. cartoon character, totoong tao, sound effects, kahit ano. You can just imagine how colorful my childhood playtimes were. Naalala ko i used to record my own radio show at age nine. complete with music tracks and commercials.. o-ha. ganun ako katechnical.... kahit di ako promil kid. Gift ko yata yung voice talent saka acting (thank you, Jesus)

7. Why buy when I can make one. The frustration of novelty shops on my ego is that whenever i see something creatively done at sale somewhere i wouldn't think of buying it. I always think that i can make one just like that... or even better (kasi ako may gawa). Gusto ko kasi pag meron ako ng isang bagay eh ako lang ang merong ganun. uniquely nads. One time I made a shoulder bag out of the old pants I ripped (di yun sira, sinira ko lang para makagawa ng bag) and stitched in a label: nadstrings (for legal purposes lol). That bag disappeared... parang may natuwa at ninenok. waaah. I miss that Rivermaya bag.

...and lastly (thank God)...


8. Im a writer. Not a speaker. Although I can do both, my confidence as a writer exceeds my being a speaker.I like blogging. I love to write and play with words. (eh bat minsan lang ako mag-blog sa multiply, kamo? It's not my only blog on earth haha). I love to talk coz when I talk people listen. Pero ngayon my speaker side is catching up. Madalas ako ang MC pag may event or something, pero sa bahay di nila alam na ginagawa ko yun. wow! secret life hehe.

-END-


nads on 10:48 AM